Where beautiful wearable art is created

Lorie Lynn Designs was created in memory of a dear friend, Lorie York, who died of breast cancer in 2006. We donate 10% of our sales to local breast cancer programs.

Friday, October 28, 2011

I Am Being Featured

I am so very excited about being featured in Great Finds  madeformebyoaklie.com/greatfinds.html.  You will find a button to the right of this post that you can click on that will take you to a voting area.  If I win I will receive a free ad by Helping Hands Graphic Design or a custom banner set for my  shop.I can also win  a free featured spot on The Gift Shop Handmade Directory and the On Fire Gift Guide scrolling marquees. 

I feel so honored to be included with so many amazing and talented artists. 

Please check it out tomorrow - October 29th.  I would love to have your vote if you feel my piece is the best.  Thank you so much. 

No comments: