Where beautiful wearable art is created

Lorie Lynn Designs was created in memory of a dear friend, Lorie York, who died of breast cancer in 2006. We donate 10% of our sales to local breast cancer programs.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Day

Good morning all.  Hey, I'm here 3 days in a row......whoo hooo!

Do you ever get frustrated by a creativity slump?  I have days when I enter my studio and the ideas just flow like melted butter and then other days when I just sit there and stare at everything.  I had one of those days yesterday.....nothing was coming to me.....it's like my brain just went on vacation without me.  I love the days when I'm working and just popping out new designs without even thinking about what I am doing.  Days like yesterday really frustrate me.  I try not to get so frustrated, but find that I have a hard time dealing with failure. 

Well, today is a hiatus day from jewelry.  Today is house cleaning, glass studio cleaning, and working on taxes day.  Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun!!

I am really looking forward to this evening, however.  I am attending an artist group that will be working it's way through the book, The Artist's Way, to rejuvenate our creative minds and souls.  I think it is going to be a wonderful experience. 

Ok, on to the house cleaning!!  Talk to you tomorrow. 

No comments: