Where beautiful wearable art is created

Lorie Lynn Designs was created in memory of a dear friend, Lorie York, who died of breast cancer in 2006. We donate 10% of our sales to local breast cancer programs.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabulous Fabrics

I visited a new fabric store in Redding yesterday, and oh my gosh!!  The young lady who owns the store is a delight and her sense of style is just awesome!  The shop is not full yet, but what she has in there is just beautiful and her prices are excellent.  I of course had to own a few pieces of her beautiful fabric for myself and can't wait to go back and purchase more. 

The shop is bright and colorful, as is the fabric she sells.  I love the way she has the fabric displayed....she has some great old pieces of furniture in the shop that she uses for display space and for her sewing classes.  Yes, I said sewing classes!  She is also going to allow customers to come in and use her sewing machines for a very nominal fee.....what a great concept!

Please go in and check it out......you won't be disappointed. 

Now, what to do with that amazing fabric I purchased, Hmmmmm..........................the creative wheels are turning. 

No comments: