Where beautiful wearable art is created

Lorie Lynn Designs was created in memory of a dear friend, Lorie York, who died of breast cancer in 2006. We donate 10% of our sales to local breast cancer programs.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Creating A New Blog Look

Wow.  I have been working on my blog off and on all day; trying this and that.........I think I am finally happy with it.  I have learned more today about html's then I ever wanted to know!! 

I have been so afraid to change anything because I wasn't sure I would be able to fix it if I goofed it up, and I was sure I WOULD goof it up!  Today, I just decided to jump in with both feet and if I messed it up I would just start over.  Well, I DIDN'T goof it up!!

Thank you Jody from TheSmithHotel for turning me onto The Background Fairy.  It was much easier to change the appearance of my blog than I thought it would be........and it was free!  I love free! 

So, if you think you can't do it, don't listen to that pesty little voice...........you CAN do it.  Believe me, if I can do it anybody can.  Go for it and have fun!

No comments: