Where beautiful wearable art is created

Lorie Lynn Designs was created in memory of a dear friend, Lorie York, who died of breast cancer in 2006. We donate 10% of our sales to local breast cancer programs.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Etsy Store

Ok, I finally have the new jewelry and craft supply etsy store up and running.  I stayed up way too late last night working on it and spent most of today adding items to the store.  I have a whole lot more pictures to take and items to list. 

I will be listing jewelry supplies, craft supplies, craft and jewelry books and magazines, fabric and sewing notions, and lots of other goodies.

The name of the store is Surplus Stuff and the web address is:  www.surplusstuff.etsy.com

I will be working hard the next couple of weeks to get all of this "stuff" listed.

If you see something you love and you live in the Redding area please convo me and I will deliver it to you so you don't have to pay shipping.

No comments: